Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 4~ My Army of Alts

Well, I thought I'd let you all in on a few of my favorites right now. I took screenshots with best resolution for these. It makes for piss poor fps rate as my graphics card is sort of mid grade, but awesome for those gorgeous screenshots. I thought I would share some of them with you all.

Khadoc at the Gates
Here we see Khadoc, my barbarian berserker. It's funny how even with the lowbie quest rewards you can fit in an outstanding costume set while underneath it all your "real" stats and armor style is hidden to your desire. He looks like a Barbarian in this. In this shot Khadoc is on top of the Conarch Village wall within Connal's Valley. The mountains in the distance make for the setting just right as he over watches the Ramparts.




Mhorgrim the Conqueror
 Next, Mhorgrim, my Conqueror on the prowl. I took this within the main Cimmerian town while he was armed and at a walk.










Finally, we have Jhahangir, my Ranger/expert bowman. I went ahead and purchased the Bossonian Archer set of social gear for looks and was pleased with the final effect. The shot was taken in the very beginning zone where you make your way to Tortage. The fading shadows and God rays for sunlight came into play for the shot and I enjoyed the play on light and shadow.




All in all, I really enjoy setting up screenshots for Age of Conan. The graphics are stunning even on low settings but to me outstanding on the maxed settings for simple shots. You can make them both jpg or png format so it's pretty user friendly. These were taken as jpeg's for the record. Anyways, I'm having a lot of fun leveling the toons I have. On a sad note, it looks like my wife's AoC account got hacked and both her lv 80 toons were cleaned out (to include a guild city!!!) and then deleted. We submitted a ticket to FunCom but have yet to hear a reply. The toons are easily replaced, but loosing the guild city that she and I built by ourselves to Tier 2, well that hurt. I'm hoping we get some sort of response from Funcom. But it has been almost 2 years so I don't know if anything can be done. Guess we will see. In the meantime, I am having a blast playing on my toons and leveling and enjoying the world as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment