Sunday, December 4, 2011

What Celebrety face would you like to see as a toon in AOC?

I love classic Rock music. I love AoC. Often when I am out bangin rocks I like to tune into some of my favorite music bands from the 60's and 70's. This got me thinking. Who would I like to see as a toon face or as a celeb cameo on AoC? Hands down for me it would be Stevie Nicks. Oh ya! The hottie from the 70's that put a real cool mellow edge to rock and had guys droppin to their knees at the time. The real question is how you would invision this little Vixen Goddess. Me? I could see her as a PoM or as a Demo. Either way, I think the facial structure as well as the mood setting would be wicked. There has been much speculation that she was a pagan in real life. I can't verify that though officially she denies it. My point is though, her mood music and her pouty look of beauty is striking. It would make an incredible AoC Cameo or Character face creation.


The Seer herself
 Here is a small sample. Gypsy Queen, Seeress, Sorceress, she has bewitched a generation that grew up during the late 60's and 70's/ I think it would be wicked to see her in AoC as a cameo. So with all of this, who would you like to see as a celeb cameo in AoC?

2 comments:

  1. In AoC, first and foremost I would have liked to have seen Sandahl Bergman's likeness modeled for the NPC Valeria in Tortage, which of course Sandahl played in the original Conan the Barbarian with Schwarzenegger. Her appearance, and the studded leather outfit from the movie, and perhaps in the Tortage nighttime end battle in her camouflage makeup.

    http://comicattack.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Pic-4.jpg

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpcuvw16431qlm65so1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree that would be pretty wicked to see her in. I wasnt fond of Arnie myself, he didnt really portray Conan as REH handled it, but Ms Bergman certainly was an excellent Valeria.

    ReplyDelete